BLACK FRIDAY beauty and grooming sales are a great time to replenish stocks of your favourite must-have products, buy kits at discounted price and get ahead on your Christmas shopping.
Whether you're looking for a new mascara, men's shaving kits or skincare routines, we'll give you tips on where to find the very best Black Friday beauty, make up and grooming deals and help you sharpen your (virtual) elbows so you can make the most of this annual shopping blow-out come November.
*Remember, just because an item is in the sale, it doesn't mean you can't find the same product, or similar, elsewhere. Always shop around to make sure you're getting the best price.
Pre-Black Friday deals
If you can't wait for November, these are some of the best deals available to shop right now:
- Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara, £7 from Amazon – buy here
- bareMinerals Original Loose Mineral Foundation SPF15 8g, £23.44 from FeelUnique – buy here
- Natasha Denona TRANSFORMATTE Matte Pore Vanishing Foundation 28m, £19.50 from FeelUnique – buy here
- Barry M Nude & Neutral Eyeshadow Palette Subtle, £6.35 from FeelUnique – buy here
- Zoeva Powerful Lip Twist, £7.70 from BeautyBay – buy here
- NYX Shine Loud High Shine Lip Colour, £9.85 from BeautyBay – buy here
- Philips 11-in-1 All-In-One Trimmer, Series 5000 Grooming Kit, £27.80 from Amazon – buy here
- Bumble and Bumble Grooming Creme 150ml, £22.50 from Amazon – buy here
- L'Oréal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Eye Roll-On, £8.29 from Amazon – buy here
- CeraVe Ultimate Smooth Skin Bundle, £22.50 from Mankind – buy here
- L'Oréal Paris Men Expert Total Clean Shower Gel 300ml, £2.35 from Mankind – buy here
- Below the Belt Grooming Anti-Perspirant Deodorant 150ml, £3.01 – buy here
- Revolution Skincare 0.5% Retinol Intense Serum, £7.70 from BeautyBay – buy here
- Origins Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Treatment Lotion 400ml, £31.50 from LookFantastic – buy here
- Bulldog Men's Stubble Moisturiser 100ml, £5.25 from LookFantastic – buy here
- CeraVe Ultimate Smooth Skin Bundle, £22.50 from Mankind – buy here
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost® Water Gel Cleanser, 200 ml, £6 from Amazon – buy here
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, 3-in-1 Deep Cleansing Milk, £9.50 from Amazon – buy here
- Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Hair Mist, £27 from LookFantastic – buy here
- Emporio Armani Diamonds Eau de Parfum, £29.99 from Boots – buy here
- Calvin Klein beauty Eau De Parfum, £20 from Lloyds Pharmacy – buy here
- Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum Florale, £43.99 from The Perfume Shop – buy here
- Hugo Boss Deep Red Eau de Parfum Spray, £23 from Superdrug – buy here
- Calvin Klein CK In2U for Men Eau de Toilette, £20 from LookFantastic – buy here
- Versace L'Homme Eau de Toilette 100ml, £28 from LookFantastic – buy here
- BOSS Bottled Night Eau de Toilette, £39.95 from Amazon – buy here
- CHANEL Bleu De Chanel, £51 from Boots – buy here
- Montblanc Legend Spirit Eau De Toilette, £20 from Superdrug – buy here
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on a different day each year, but it’s always on the day after the Thanksgiving holiday in the USA.
This year, the famous retail event will take place on November 26, but you don’t need to live in the US to enjoy the bargains anymore – Black Friday is now a red letter day in the UK too.
As well as on the actual day itself, there are plenty of bargains to be had in the two weeks running up till the big day, with the discounts continuing on to Cyber Monday.
You can find out more about Black Friday and how to find great deals on the things you want to buy in our Black Friday explainer feature.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 this year, and judging by past years, we should see plenty more exclusive deals and discounts following on from the Black Friday sale.
Most retailers taking part in Black Friday will offer Cyber Monday discounts too, so it's worth keeping your eyes peeled for announcements over the weekend.
Which retailers will have the best Black Friday beauty deals in 2021?
Just about every retailer that stocks beauty and grooming products, fragrances and styling tools is likely to have discounts come Black Friday – we'll bring you the latest deals as soon as we have them, so keep checking back!
Here are The Sun's Black Friday deals pages for some of the most popular stores to get you started on your hunt.
- John Lewis
- House of Fraser
- Feel Unique
- Look Fantastic
- Charlotte Tilbury
- The Perfume Shop
- The Body Shop
The same product can have a hugely different price tag from retailer to retailer so it's always worth shopping around to make sure you're getting the best deal on the brand you're after – there's a chance that you might be able to find the same product cheaper elsewhere.
Look out for fragrance and cologne fakes offered on dodgy sites though… if a deal looks too good to be true, then it probably is.
More Great Black Friday Deals
Take a look at some of the other Black Friday deals we’ve found around the web
- 101 Black Friday deals
- Fashion and Footwear
- Dyson Airwrap
What to expect from the Black Friday beauty and grooming products sale in 2021
Black Friday is a great time to stock up on the products you use regularly that aren't often discounted – foundation and men's cologne, for example.
It's also a good opportunity to invest in big-ticket beauty tools and expensive fragrances.
And if you like getting ahead, you can also Black Friday to get your Christmas shopping done – you can often find wonderful gift sets in the sales, for both him and her.
What was in the beauty and grooming products Black Friday sale last year?
Here are some of the best Black Friday deals from 2020.
Urban Decay makeup deals
Urban Decay offered a site-wide discount of 30 per cent off in 2020, plus 40 per cent off eyeshadow palettes and mascaras.
Shop Urban Decay here.
- Saving £8.40 Perversion Mascara, £12.60 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £18.40 Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette, £27.60 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £17.20 Naked Ultraviolet Eyeshadow Palette, £25.80 at Urban Decay – buy here
- Saving £17.20 Naked Heat Eyeshadow Palette, £25.80 at Urban Decay – buy here
Bobbi Brown Black Friday makeup deals
- Instant Full Cover Concealer, £18, saving £6 – buy here
- Vitamin Enriched Face Base, £33.75, saving £11.25 – buy here
- Smokey Eye Mascara, £19.13, saving £6.37 – buy here
- Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation SPF 15, £25.50, saving £34 – buy here
Perricone MD Black Friday deals
- Lipstick, £14.50, saving £10.50 – buy here
- No Makeup Mascara, £17.50, saving £7.50 – buy here
Boots Black Friday beauty deals
Boots called 2020 their "biggest Black Friday yet", with deals across fragrances, skincare, dental care, makeup and all kinds of gift sets. Shop Boots products here.
YSL Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen, £17, saving £10 – buy here
Prada Candy Eau de Parfum 50ml, £43.20, saving £28.80 – buy here
Wisdom Intense White Professional Teeth Whitening Tray System, £19, saving £21 – buy here
Revlon's Salon One-Step Hair dryer and Volumiser Black Friday deals
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair dryer and Volumiser – Short Hair, £49.99, saving £20 – buy here
- Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumiser with Titanium Coating, £53.32, Saving £26.67 – buy here
Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Black Friday deals
Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Slick Straightener, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! Secret Volumising Crimper, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
- Saving £10 Toni&Guy !Hello Day! 2in1 Curling Waver, £29.99 at Amazon – buy here
The Body Shop Black Friday beauty deals
The Body Shop had some fabulous Black Friday bundles 2020, plus a 15 per cent offer code.
Shop Boots products here.
Black Friday Deluxe Head-to-Toe Bundle, £65, saving £20 – buy here
Black Friday Ultimate Head-to-Toe Bundle, £72, saving £23 – buy here
Superdrug Black Friday deals
In 2020, Superdrug had Black Friday deals across beauty, electricals, fragrances and gifts, with savings of up to 60 per cent off. Shop Superdrug sales here.
Oral B Pro 1 680 White Electric Toothbrush with Travel Case, £22.99, saving £37 – buy here
BaByliss Smooth Radiance 2200 Hairdryer, £24.99, saving £15 – buy here
La Roche Posay Vitamin C Anti-Wrinkle Serum 30ml, £9.50, saving £9.50 – buy here
(AD) Braun’s Black Friday offer
Braun is launching its Black Friday sale on November 27
But if you sign up here, you can get two days early access to the deals before anyone else.
Included in Braun's Black Friday sale is:
- Up to 50 per cent off epilators,
- Up to 50 per cent off IPL hair removal
- Up to 43% off on FaceSpa Facial Epilator.
You can shop all of Braun's Black Friday offers here.
Additional Black Friday deals from last year
- Lookfantastic – There was 50% off sitewide from November 25 on Lookfantastic, plus deals on various big-name brands including up to 50 per cent off BaByliss, up to 40 per cent off SheaMoisture products, and 33 per cent off Isle of Paradise – shop here
- Mankind – Last year's offers went live on November 25, with up to 40 per cent off everything – shop here
- Illamasqua – Offers went live on November 24, with 50 per cent off everything and some special flash offers – shop here
- Grow Gorgeous – Offers went live on November 24, including 3 for 2 on all single and duo products (including Hair Growth Serum Intense), and up to 30 per cent off bundles along with some secret flash sales – shop here
- Eyeko – Offers went live on November 24 including up to 30 per cent off everything, plus a gift with purchases – shop here
- ESPA – There was up to 40 per cent off from November 25 – shop here
- Ameliorate – There was 30 per cent off single products plus secret flash sales – shop here
- Mama Mio Skincare – From November 25, there was up to 30 per cent off single products and 15 per cent off bundles and supersize products – shop here
- Christophe Robin – From November 27 there was up to 40 per cent off and a free travel size product when you spent £70 or more – shop here
- The Fragrance Shop – From November 20, there was up to 80 per cent off selected scents – shop here
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at our exclusive health and beauty discounts, to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Are beauty counters offering deals in-store for Black Friday?
Yes, most beauty counters should be making Black Friday deals available in store too. Usually this will only be on the day, as Cyber Monday is strictly online – so we'd recommend going on Friday. Although stores will take part in the Black Friday sales, it is worth noting that the best deals are usually found online.
Does Cult Beauty do Black Friday?
Yes, Cult Beauty does take part in Black Friday.
You can check out its Black Friday page here.
Does Beauty Bay do Black Friday?
Yes, Beauty Bay does Black Friday.
Last year, it had 30 per cent on brands like Elemis and Starskin.
Shop their sale here.
Does MAC makeup do Black Friday?
Yes, MAC Cosmetics does have a Black Friday sale.
There were savings on brand favourites such as Velvet Teddy lipstick and Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in 2020.
Check out all the MAC makeup deals here.
Enjoyed reading about Black Friday makeup deals? You might want to read our guide to what Dior has planned this November.
Loving the selection of Black Friday beauty deals? Take a look at our recommendations of the best straighteners for thick hair.
And why not see if you fancy something from the Harrods sale?
Source: Read Full Article