NEW BALANCE have announced a huge sale, and there's up to 50 per cent off trainers.
The huge sale also has amazing deals on football shirts, sportswear accessories and more – plus you can bag an extra 15 per cent off.
Shoppers can get up to 50 per cent off in the New Balance outlet sale, and an extra 15 per cent off in the outlet sale using discount code NBEXTRASALE15.
You'll need to be quick though, as New Balance haven't confirmed how long the sale will last.
- Save up to 50 per cent on New Balance trainers – buy here
The sale is packed full of discounts on our favourite trainers, jackets, running shorts, and even football jerseys.
The discounts are part of the New Balance Outlet sale, so these discounts will be around for a while, but you'll need to be fast to make the most of the code.
You can see the full sale here, but we've picked out our favourite items from the sale below if you're not sure where to start.
Just remember to apply the code – or you'll miss out on the extra savings.
- Fresh Foam Roav Tee Shirt, £36, was £45 – buy here
- Essentials Icon Sweatpants, £36, was £45 – buy here
- X-Racer Men's Trainers, £63, was £90 – buy here
- Fresh Foam More Women's Trainers, £87.50, was £125 – buy here
- 996 Men's Trainers, £63, was £90 – buy here
- 574 Women's Trainers, £52.50, was £75 – buy here
- Fresh Foam Roav Knit Women's Trainers , £48, was £80 – buy here
- FuelCell Men's Trainers, £77, was £110 – buy here
- Accelerate Tank v2 Women's Top, £12, was £20 – buy here
Elsewhere, Topshop unveiled the new 2020 ‘it’ dress Willow and it’s perfect for effortless summer dressing.
Plus Fearne Cotton launched her Yoga range for Sweaty Betty and it looks amazing.
And cult favourite Vans have launched their Neon Collection – and here’s where you can buy them.
Source: Read Full Article