Prince Charles reportedly called William & Harry after testing positive for coronavirus

The British royal family has taken many precautions amid the coronavirus pandemic, with the Queen canceling future events and Princess Beatrice considering postponing her May 2020 wedding to Edoardo “Edo” Mapelli Mozzi. And despite Prince William’s controversial joke about spreading the virus, it appears the famous clan is taking this crisis seriously. However, these safeguards didn’t prevent Prince Charles, 71, from contracting COVID-19, a diagnosis confirmed by Clarence House on March 25, 2020. The Prince of Wales is reportedly experiencing “mild symptoms,” and he “otherwise remains in good health and has been working from home throughout the last few days as usual,” per Variety. The statement also noted that “it is not possible to ascertain from whom the prince caught the virus owing to the high number of engagements he carried out in his public role during recent weeks.”

Although Prince Charles seems to be doing well, all things considered, his diagnosis is probably concerning for his family members. So it’s nice to hear the Prince of Wales reportedly called Prince William and Harry after testing positive for coronavirus.

Prince Charles reportedly checked in with his sons

Prince Charles was reportedly tested for coronavirus on March 23, 2020, and received his positive diagnosis the following day. The Prince of Wales’ 72-year-old wife, Duchess of Cornwall Camilla Parker-Bowles, tested negative for coronavirus and is self-isolating separately. 

As for the royal’s two sons, he reportedly last saw them in person on March 9, 2020. Prince Charles possibly became infectious on March 13, 2020, so it’s unlikely he passed on the virus to Prince William and Prince Harry. Still, the grandfather of four supposedly called his boys after receiving his test results, although it’s not clear what was discussed in the chat, ITV NEWS Royal Editor Chris Ship reported. Ship noted that Prince William is in Norfolk, England, while Prince Harry is in Canada. 

U.K. media correspondent Neil Sean told Fox News that the Duke of Sussex “wanted to return straight away” to England after learning the news but was told by the patriarch “not to travel,” assuring his son that “he will be fine.” A palace source also alleged to Sean that Prince Harry and Prince William are “now on speaking terms again,” and this has “healed the rift that was ongoing.” As previously reported, the brothers have been in a feud for the past few years.

Nicki Swift wishes Prince Charles a speedy recovery.

Source: Read Full Article