- Waitress Kaitlyn Brande showed the difference between how Boomers and Gen Z'ers left their tables in a TikTok spotted by Buzzfeed.
- Brande filmed the two tables side by side. While the Boomer table had left with cutlery, food, and detritus scattered everywhere, the Gen Z table had stacked the plates and glasses neatly.
- She wrote in the caption that it represented the attitudes of "They get paid to do that" vs "We know restaurant life is hard, here, let us help you out."
- "Here's all I'm saying," she said in the TikTok. "This is a table of five Boomers, that I took some plates out already. And then this is a table of six Gen Zs. They did that. Just saying."
- Brande told Buzzfeed she thought it was ironic "since older people always expect respect."
- "I'm not saying I expect people to ever stack their plates like that, because hey, I'm a person too," she said. "I want to go out and eat and not worry about the dishes or anything. All I'm saying is it was cool and helpful of the younger people, and I appreciated it."
- Visit Insider's homepage for more stories.
“They get paid to do that” VS “we know restaurant life is hard, here, let us help you out”
Source: Read Full Article