THE Premier League is back after more than three months without a ball being kicked.
And Project Restart will kick off at Villa Park, where struggling Aston Villa host a Sheffield United side gunning for a European place.
And if it's anything like last year's fixture in the Championship, we could be in for a cracker.
On that night, a Billy Sharp hat-trick put the Blades 3-0 up with ten minutes left, before goals from Tyrone Mings, Tammy Abraham and Andre Green took the roof off Villa Park to earn the hosts a 3-3 draw.
What time does Aston Villa vs Sheffield United kick off?
- This match is the Premier League curtain raiser and welcomes top-flight action back for the first time since March 9.
- Kick-off at an empty Villa Park is set for 6pm BST, which is 1pm ET.
- Get used to these odd kick-off times, with every Prem game until the end of the season staggered for TV.
What TV channel is Aston Villa vs Sheffield United on and can I live stream it?
- You can catch this game live on Sky Sports Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- Coverage begins at 5pm.
- If you're a Sky customer, download the Sky Go app to stream wherever you are.
- Non-subscribers can grab a NOW TV pass from £9.99 which will allow you to watch all the action on numerous devices.
- Aston Villa have lost their last four Premier League matches and have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their last nine in the competition.
- Villa have lost two of their last three league meetings against Sheffield United (D1), as many as in their previous 14 against the Blades (W7 D5 L2).
- Only Liverpool (9) have conceded fewer away goals than Sheffield United in the Premier League this season (12), with the Blades the only side yet to concede more than twice in a game on the road this term.
- After a run of 16 games without a goal, Sheffield United’s Billy Sharp has scored three goals in his last four games in all competitions. He last scored in three consecutive games for the Blades in February 2019.
What is the team news?
Aston Villa have midfielder John McGinn available for the first time since December.
The Scotsman had suffered a fractured ankle.
Sheffield United have no new concerns and have a fully fit squad going into the Premier League return.
- Villa to win – 19/10
- Draw – 9/4
- Sheff Utd to win – 7/5
- Both teams to score – 7/10
- Over 2.5 goals – 10/11
- Jack Grealish to score – 5/2
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article