SOUTH AMERICAN World Cup qualifying is back for a re-arranged round of fixtures.
Brazil have already booked their place in Qatar and are now focused on securing top spot in the Conmebol table.
They travel to the altitude of Quito to take on a young and promising Ecuador side who are very close to qualifying themselves.
The Ecuadorians lie in third place, six points ahead of fifth with the top four to make it to Qatar automatically.
What time does Ecuador vs Brazil kick off?
- Ecuador take on Brazil on Thursday, January 27.
- The match kicks off at 9pm UK time – 4pm in Quito and 6pm in Rio de Janeiro.
- It will be held at the Estadio Rodrigo Paz Delgado, Quito.
- The sides last met in this summer's Copa America, when they drew 1-1 in Goiania.
What TV channel is Ecuador vs Brazil on and can I live stream it?
- Ecuador vs Brazil is live on Premier Sports 1 in the UK.
- Coverage commences at 9pm.
- To stream the game live, head to the Premier Player.
- A Premier Sports subscription costs £12.99/month or £14.99/month via Amazon Prime.
Byron Castillo and Luis Fernando Leon have been left out of the Ecuador squad due to injury.
Neymar will play no part for Brazil as a result of an ankle injury, but Barcelona's Dani Alves has returned to the squad.
Roberto Firmino and Richarlison have not been called up for the Selecao.
Most read in Football
Source: Read Full Article