SCOTLAND take on whipping boys Italy as they look to kickstart their Six Nations campaign.
The Scots started with a huge Calcutta Cup victory over England in their opening game.
But they were edged out by Wales the following week before being crushed at home to Six Nations leaders France in their third fixture.
Nothing less than a bonus point victory will be expected against the Italians however, as the Azzurri have not won in the Six Nations since 2015.
Despite a brave effort in Paris, Italy have been outclassed by France, England and Ireland in their opening three match.
What time does Italy vs Scotland rugby kick off?
- Italy vs Scotland takes place on Saturday, March 12.
- The match kicks off at 2.15pm.
- It takes place at the Stadio Olimpico in Rome.
- When the sides met last year, Scotland secured a crushing 52-10 win.
What TV channel is Italy vs Scotland on and can I live stream it?
- Italy vs Scotland is live on ITV.
- Coverage commences at 1.30pm – 45 minutes before kick-off.
- To stream the game live, head to the ITV Hub.
- In Scotland, the match is live on STV.
Can I watch Italy vs Scotland for free?
- Yes. ITV and STV are free for all viewers with a TV licence.
Most read in Rugby Union
once in a blue moon
When did Italy last win a Six Nations rugby match?
once in a blue moon
Red Rose host Irish as both teams look for win to stay in title hunt
Dragons look to end French grand slam hopes and kickstart campaign
Erasmus backs plans for South Africa to join the Six Nations
Jonny Gray, Adam Hastings, Ross Thompson and Glen Young have been added to the Scotland squad for this game in Rome.
Nick Haining, Oli Kebble, Rufus McLean, Ollie Smith and Marshall Sykes are all ruled out injured.
Duhan van der Merwe will miss the remainder of the Six Nations through suspension after getting sent off for Worcester against London Irish.
*Odds from Betfair correct as of Wednesday, March 9
Source: Read Full Article