MANCHESTER UNITED travel to Leicester City on the final day with Champions League implications at the forefront for both teams.
United are one point ahead of Leicester, though both sides know a victory will secure a spot in Europe's elite competition for next season.
Leicester are in fifth position on 62 points and United sit in third place with 63 points.
Fourth-placed Chelsea are level with the Reds on 63 points but United sit higher due to their superior goal difference.
What time does Leicester vs Man Utd kick off?
- Leicester vs Man Utd kicks off on Sunday 26th July at 4pm BST .
- The match is one of 10 Premier League games to be taking place on Sunday afternoon.
- The King Power Stadium plays host.
What TV channel is it on and can I live stream it?
- The game will be live on Sky Sports Main Event.
- Coverage is due to begin at 3pm.
How do I watch Leicester vs Man Utd for free?
- Unfortunately, Sky have elected not air the game on their free Pick channel, so you need to have Sky Sports subscription to watch the game.
- If you'd like to tune in and don't have a Sky Sports subscription, purchase a NOWTV Day Pass at £9.99.
What are the final day Premier League fixtures?
All kick-offs 4pm BST:
- Arsenal vs Watford – Sky Sports Premier League
- Burnley vs Brighton – Sky Sports Arena
- Chelsea vs Wolves – Sky Sports Football
- Crystal Palace vs Spurs – Sky Sports Action
- Everton vs Bournemouth – Sky Sports Golf
- Leicester vs Man Utd – Sky Sports Main Event
- Man City vs Norwich – Sky Sports Pick/Sky One
- Newcastle vs Liverpool – BT Sport 2
- Southampton vs Sheffield United – Sky Sports Mix
- West Ham vs Aston Villa – BT Sport 1
Luke Shaw is likely to come back into the starting XI after missing the last three games due to injury, while Eric Bailly could also return for United.
Axel Tuenzebe and Phil Jones are still sidelines due to injury.
Leicester have Caglar Soyuncu suspended, with trio James Maddison, Ben Chilwell and Ricardo Pereira still sidelined.
- Leicester to win – 5/6
- Draw – 5/2
- Man Utd to win – 10/3
- Both teams to score – 3/4
- Over 2.5 goals – 17/20
*All odds from Ladbrokes correct at time of publication
Source: Read Full Article