Pregnant wife discovers her husband is cheating on her after finding his secret phone on the bedside table with VERY raunchy photos – and he pretended it wasn’t his
- The Kyle and Jackie O show host a segment called ‘Best Sex’ on their radio show
- A caller named Shannon hoped to ask her ex whether she was his best sex ever
- The pair split after a pregnant Shannon discovered he was cheating on her
- James had left a secret phone on their bedside table filled with raunchy photos
- Her ex-husband said she was the best sex and he’d like to get back together
- But Shannon said her trust levels were completely gone after his affair
A pregnant wife who discovered her husband was cheating on her with a secret phone has called him on live radio to ask if she was the best sex he has ever had.
The uncomfortable encounter was recorded during the Kyle and Jackie O radio show’s ‘Best Sex’ segment on Thursday with Shannon, the wife, wanting to know if she was better in bed than her now ex-husband’s secret lover.
Shannon, who is based in Australia, was four months pregnant with the couple’s son when she arrived home from work to find a phone on her bedside table.
She confronted her husband at the time, James, about the mystery mobile, who acted like he had never seen it before.
Shannon was four months pregnant with the couple’s son when she arrived home from work to find a phone on her bedside table (stock image)
‘I started to believe someone had broken into our house and left their phone here,’ Shannon told co-hosts Kyle Sandilands and Jackie ‘O’ Henderson.
‘I tried the passcode and it was 1234, so I started going through the text messages and photos. There were photos a woman had sent my husband, photos of him with her in sexual positions and videos,’ she said.
Shannon asked her husband a second time what was going on and he began to cry, confirming he was privy to the information on the secret phone.
The radio hosts asked Shannon how things worked after the pair broke up over the affair, and she said things were ‘amicable’ and they were co-parenting their son, who was born a few months after the transgression.
1. Have an open and honest conversation about what is and isn’t okay when it comes to social media. Ask specific questions: “What do you think counts as inappropriate behaviour on social media?” “What rules do you have in mind?” “Have you had problems around social media in a past relationship?” Having this conversation makes things clear, rather than ignoring potential problems. Also, periodically review your guidelines, as things and people change.
2. ‘Like’ as if you are doing it in front of your partner: Like, like the world is watching you because it is. Imagine you were having the online conversation in front of your partner. It changes the perspective and also stops you from doing anything that would hurt them.
3. Be aware of the time you post: Maybe liking someone’s post at 2am in the morning is not such a good idea. You wouldn’t call someone at that time, so why are you liking on Facebook? Keep to respectable hours.
4. It is good to be open with your partner about the conversations you both have with others and exes. When you hide things or need to hide things it makes you look guilty. Keeping track of posts and what’s happening for your exes can have a negative impact on your current relationship.
5. Keep what you are doing transparent as there are consequences: Social Media is a public forum and screenshots are a reality, so if you don’t want someone to see it, don’t say it. Don’t say something that you don’t want someone to find out later. Or that would potentially hurt your partner. Also, it is one thing to comment on someone’s wall where everyone can see it, but writing a personal message is different. If it is not a business thing, why the need to PM?
Source: Debbie Rivers
Shannon asked her husband a second time what was going on and he began to cry, confirming he was privy to the information on the secret phone (stock image)
‘At first I couldn’t even stand the sight of him but once the baby was born we got to a point where you think… well it’s his child too,’ she said.
James was Shannon’s first sexual partner so she was eager to ask him during the segment how he found their bedroom antics, in contrast to the woman he ran off with.
‘Am I the best sex you’ve ever had?’ She asked over the phone, to which James responded ‘yes’.
The uncomfortable encounter was recorded during the Kyle and Jackie O radio show’s ‘Best Sex’ segment on Thursday (hosts pictured)
‘And how many times did you have to sleep with old mate to figure that out?’ Shannon questioned. James didn’t have an answer for her.
James said what he did was a mistake and he shouldn’t have slept with anyone else, and given the chance, he would like to be with Shannon again.
But she said the trust was broken and she was enjoying seeing her ‘Tinder hoes’ without any complications.
Source: Read Full Article