Prince Harry's latest engagement was nowhere to be found in the Court Circular – prompting fans to speculate if it had been snubbed – and who was responsible.
The Duke of Sussex returned to the UK from Canada this week before he quits as a senior royal on March 31 – but both of his engagements were omitted from the diary.
Every official engagement carried out by the Royal Family is usually listed in the Court Circular – a convention first set up by King George III.
But according to the Daily Star both of Harry's were missing from the diary – his tourism conference in Edinburgh and meeting rock star Bon Jovi at the iconic Abbey Road Studios to watch the Invictus Choir record a version of their song "unbroken".
Amateur royal historian Cepe Smith was quick to spot it missing on Twitter , he wrote: "Harry’s event on Friday 28/2 with Bon Jovi is not in the Court Circular.”
But Royal blogger "Gert's Royals" said each office is responsible for writing their own Court Circular entries.
When asked why the engagements were not showing up on the Court Circular, they tweeted: "I don't know. Each office writes their own Court Circular entries.
"So it would have been the Sussexes decision not to include that or the other engagements The Sussexes have had this year."
Among the reactions to Harry’s engagements not being included was: “Most likely Harry insisted that his engagements aren't included in CC.
“He doesn't want anything to do with Royal rota."
Meanwhile Meghan is still in Canada with the couple's son Archie, but is expected to fly to London in the next few days ready for her own final engagements next week.
Meghan – who hasn't attended any official engagements since November last year – will join Harry at the Endeavour Fund Awards on Thursday.
Buckingham Palace told Mirror Online it would not be commenting on why the engagement was missing from the Court Circular.
Source: Read Full Article