WOLVES host Everton as Nuno Santo's side look to revive their faltering Champions League push.
Following back-to-back defeats against Arsenal and Sheffield United, the hosts need three points here if they're going to keep any sort of pressure on fifth-placed Man Utd.
Everton meanwhile arrive on the back of two disappointing displays against Spurs and Southampton, picking up just one point from a possible six.
When is Wolves vs Everton?
- This Premier League clash is part of a bumper Super Sunday schedule on July 12.
- Kick-off at Molineux is set for 12pm BST.
- When the Toffees last visited this ground, despite going down to ten men they picked up a point following an action-packed 2-2 draw in August 2018.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
- You can catch this game FREE on Sky Pick (Freeview 11) and also on Sky One, Main Event, Premier League and Ultra HD.
- Coverage will begin at 11.30am.
- If you're not a Sky customer but want to enjoy all the action on Super Sunday, grab a NOW TV pass from just £9.99.
What is the team news?
Adama Traore dislocated his shoulder against Sheffield United but is expected to be available for the hosts.
Nuno Santo can also call on Pedro Neto, with the winger recovered from a minor knock which kept him out against the Blades.
Theo Walcott and Fabian Delph remain sidelined for the Toffees, but Carlo Ancelotti may be able to call on the services of Andre Gomes.
- Wolves to win – 21/20
- Draw at Molineux – 21/10
- Everton victory – 3/1
- Over 2.5 goals – 29/20
*All odds from Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article