ELMA Pazar shot to fame when she landed a place on Love Island.
Since then the reality star and lash technician has managed to stay in the spotlight.
Who is Elma Pazar?
Elma Pazar, 28, was born July 7, 1993 from Essex who runs her own eyelash technician business.
Her claim to fame before heading to Love Island came from doing eyelashes for some of the girls on ITV2’s The Only Way Is Essex.
She joined Love Island in 2019 for season 5 and lasted six days in the famous villa.
After leaving the show she continued to be a lash technician, however, in January 2021 she begged fans for money after her business had felt the pinch because of the Covid pandemic.
Read more on Elma Pazar
Towie sign up Love Island’s Elma Pazar after Chloe Brockett is snubbed from trip
Love Island's Elma and Georgia wear cheeky denim shorts to cycle around London
Has Elma Pazar joined Towie?
In June 2022 The Sun exclusively revealed that Elma had joined the cast of Towie.
A Towie source said: “Producers are really excited to throw Elma into the mix. She is a bundle of fun and relentlessly energetic.
“Elma is close friends with Amber Turner, and also Dan Edgar and Diags – who she has enjoyed some flirty nights with in the past.
“She is also good pals with Courtney Green and Chloe Meadows who have also joined the cast out in the Dominican to film the upcoming series."
Most read in TV
Emmerdale theory that Nicola King will QUIT soap after beating storyline
Love Island fans all say same thing after Gemma reveals past relationship
Love Island fans spot 'secret feud' – saying Gemma Owen 'hates' one Islander
Love Island race row erupts after fans brand the public vote 'segregation'
What happened to Elma Pazar on Love Island?
- Elma entered the villa in the show's eighth episode of season 5, with fellow newcomer Maura Higgins making her debut at the same time.
- Upon her arrival, she enjoyed a date with Danny Williams, who whipped her up a delicious starter.
- In episode 10, she was then treated to a date with Anton Danyluk and Tommy Fury – and by the look of how well things went, she was certainly happy with her choices. But the other Islanders – who watched from the terrace – weren't chuffed by it at all.
- Elma caught Anton's attention after he declared to the Essex babe – “I was waiting for an Essex girl to come in.''
- In episode 11, she made it known that there was definitely an attraction between her and Anton, describing the handsome gym owner as "a gentleman".
- Elma was up against Anna to be coupled up with Anton. Despite deliberating over whether to chose his pal Anna, to save her from being dumped, or his romantic interest new girl Elma, Anton followed his heart and went with Elma in episode 12's recoupling.
- However, in episode 14 the two were torn apart when they were voted one of two least compatible couples, with the public deciding which person from each pairing to save from elimination.
- Anton received more votes than Elma, consequently sending her home with Joe, who had fewer votes than his partner Lucie Donlan.
What’s is Elma's official Instagram page?
As well as being a reality star, Elma is also an Influencer on Instagram.
Her official Instagram tag is @elmapazar.
Before going on Love Island her IG account only had just over 1K followers, but she now has over 400K.
Source: Read Full Article