Jamie Oliver was back giving us recipe inspiration on tonight’s Keep Cooking and Carry On.
After impressing us with his bread making skills last night and his handy two ingredient pasta earlier in the week, the TV chef got crafty with an easy risotto and eggless chocolate cake – what a treat.
First off, Jamie demonstrated how to make the risotto, which can be made using just an onion, rice and stock, before walking us through a delicious pudding.
Want to get involved and give these a go at home? Well look no further, as we’ve got the recipes for you below.
Ingredients for the eggless chocolate cake:
- 200 g soft unsalted butter , plus extra for greasing
- 200 g hazelnuts
- 200 g quality dark chocolate
- 200 g self-raising flour
- 200 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 200 g golden caster sugar
Ingredients for risotto:
- 1 litre vegetable stock , (a stock cube is fine)
- 1 onion
- 1 stick of celery
- olive oil
- 2 knobs of unsalted butter
- 300 g risotto rice
- 125 ml white wine , optional
- 300 g mixed frozen green veg, such as spinach, green beans and peas
- 60 g freshly grated Parmesan cheese , plus extra for sprinkling
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon , optional
Jamie shares all his recipes from each episode on his website, which you can find here.
Keep Cooking and Carry On airs weekdays at 5.30pm on Channel 4.
Source: Read Full Article