Jersey Shore’s Ronnie Ortiz-Magro reunites with daughter, 2, after seven months apart following domestic violence arrest – The Sun

JERSEY Shore star, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, finally reunited with his two-year-old daughter after being separated for almost seven months.

The reality TV star's ex, Jen Harley, had him arrested for domestic violence and had a restraining order against him, which prevented him from seeing his daughter.

The father of one finally got to hold his daughter and spend some time with her after he and his baby mama battled it out in court.

Ronnie shared a series of emotional and sweet Instagram stories where he got to take his daughter, Ariana Sky Magro, home with him.

He first teased his fans as he posted a picture of an empty car seat and wrote: "That seat looks so weird empty?! Think I need to put someone in there."

One hour later, Ariana was sitting in the backseat and the reality TV star looked the happiest he had looked in a while.

He wrote: "Cranky as usual! Doesn't miss a beat! Still love her."

The 34-year-old father then shared a series of Instagram stories where his daughter could be seen running around his home, playing with the toys he had just gotten for her, and even a sweet moment where she fell asleep in his lap while they watched TV.

The Sun reached out to both Ronnie and Jen Harley for comment.

It has been seven months since Ronnie last saw his daughter after he was arrested last year when he allegedly hit Jen, threatened her with a knife and “kidnapped” Ariana.

After a lengthy battle, Ronnie was able to avoid jail time after negotiating a plea deal in his domestic violence case.

Although he won’t be facing any jail time, Ronnie will still be on probation for three years, according to TMZ.

He’ll also have to complete a 52-week domestic violence program and 30 days of community labor in his state of residence, Nevada.

A three-year protective order for Jen and Ronnie was issued, and all future meetings between the two must be peaceful.

This outcome comes after Ronnie chose to accept a deal and plead no contest to one count of domestic battery and one count of resisting arrest.

Ronnie had been renting an Airbnb in Los Angeles at the time and reportedly locked himself and their daughter inside with him and would not come out when the police arrived, forcing them to force their way in.

He was charged with felony domestic violence, child endangerment, making criminal threats and brandishing a weapon.

Two of the seven charges were dropped in February, with his lawyers telling PEOPLE at the time: “As we have been saying from the beginning, the facts and circumstances and relating to the arrest and charging of Ronnie were exaggerated and factually incorrect.

“Now, after further investigation, the City’s Attorney agreed with us and dismissed 2 of the pending charges against Ronnie."

The attorneys added: “They agreed that these allegations were baseless and made up. We are hoping further investigation will yield similar results.”

This case has now been closed after Ronnie copped a plea deal and will stay that way as long as he follows the requirements of the agreement.

Source: Read Full Article