JOHNNY Depp wrote of karma hopefully "taking the gift of breath" from Amber Heard in an astonishing text accusing her of having an affair with Elon Musk, a court heard.
In the shocking text message, Depp called his ex-wife a string of extremely graphic and sexually derogatory names we have chosen not to publish.
And he said Heard would "hit the wall hard" as he branded her a "gold-digger" and "50 cent stripper".
Depp, 57, also made a reference to SpaceX billionaire Elon Musk, who dated Heard for around a year after she split with the Pirates of the Caribbean star.
The High Court heard how the message, sent after Heard applied for a restraining order, accused Heard of having an affair with "Mollusk" – meaning the Tesla founder.
The High Court heard today:
- Poo was found in the couple's marital bed by their cleaner – with Johnny Depp saying it was definitely "not left by a three or four pound dog
- The faeces had been found the morning after the couple allegedly rowed over Depp being late to Heard's 30th birthday party
- Depp is claimed to have grabbed Heard's hair and hurled a magnum of champagne at her after she confronted him
- He then allegedly left a note that read "happy f***ing birthday"
- Amber Heard emailed pal iO Tillett Wright that Johnny Depp had "lost it"
He also appeared to threaten Musk, writing: "Let’s see if Mollusk has a pair, comes to see me face-to-face. I will show him things he’s never seen before, like the other side of his d**k when I slice it off.”
Depp, who is suing The Sun for a 2018 article branding him a "wife-beater", wrote: "She’s begging for global humiliation. She’s gonna get it.
"I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I
thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen…
"She will hit the wall hard. I met a f***ing sublime little Russian here…which made me realise that time I blew on the 50cent stripper… I would not touch her with a goddam glove.
"I can only hope that karma kicks in and takes the gift of breath form her.
Sorry man but now I will stop at nothing.”
The court was also told Depp "made concerted efforts to vilify Ms Heard publicly".
On June 4, 2016, he wrote a text to his sister saying he wanted her "replaced on that WB film", which appears to be a reference to the blockbuster Aquaman series that Heard appeared in.
The Fear and Loathing star told the court it was a difficult time for him given the allegations being made, adding he went from "Cinderella to Quasimodo in zero point seconds".
Depp's evidence is bringing to a close today after a dramatic four days on the stand where he has been accused of a number of allegations.
Today, the court was told he chucked a bottle of champagne at Heard during her 30th birthday celebrations in April 2016.
He had shown up two hours late to the bash "exhausted" and grew "angry" when she called him out on his tardiness, it was said.
Sasha Wass QC, representing The Sun, said: "You took Amber's anger about you being late as criticism, and you don't like criticism… This provoked you to become angry".
She goes on: "And you were, at the time you were angry, near a magnum bottle of champagne."
Ms Wass said Depp then chucked the magnum at Heard's head and missed, before he "grabbed Heard by the hair and pushed her to the ground".
Depp then allegedly left a note for Heard, reading: "Happy F***ing Birthday".
The next day, the cleaner found poo in the bed and took photos, it was claimed.
But Depp is said to have found the incident "hilarious" – jokingly calling Heard "Amber in the dumps" and "Amber Turd".
And Depp today said the faeces were definitely "not left by a three or four pound dog", referring to the couple's Yorkshire Terriers Boo and Pistol.
He told the court he thought Heard or one of her friends was the "the only ones crass enough to have committed such an act."
But he said the incident later meant he "made the difficult decision not to see her anymore".
Depp has been accused of turning his "rage and frustration" on Heard, 34, when he "failed to control" his drug and alcohol abuse.
The bombshell claims heard in court this week:
- Johnny Depp drew a "fake d**k" on a painting of a woman and urinated on the floor in £150,000 rampage at hired home
- Depp scrawled "I love u" in blood after an alleged confrontation with Amber Heard in Australia
- The star's own doctor claimed he "romanticised drug culture" and had "no understanding of delayed gratification"
- The actor claimed he was on strong medication when he appeared slurring at a Hollywood awards ceremony
- Amber Heard's movie with James Franco "precipitated a binge" that put Depp in hospital
- Depp said he would get a massage and would "exit a monster" before taking E at 8pm
- The 57-year-old said he had been "sobbing like a child" after not getting medication he needed during detox
- Depp texted Heard after an alleged attack in 2014 apologising for his behaviour and saying "I'm a f***ing savage"
He "descended into physically destructive behaviour" – causing him to refer to his "drunken and violent persona as 'the monster'", it was said.
But in a series of explosive revelations Depp has made so far during evidence, the star branded Heard's abuse allegations "complete lies".
And he called his ex-wife “calculating, sociopathic and emotionally dishonest” as he lifted the lid on their tumultuous relationship.
Depp told the court Heard severed his finger during a trip to Australia in 2015 by throwing a vodka bottle at him and accused her of repeatedly punching him in the face.
Depp has brought separate libel proceedings against Heard in the US.
The couple married in LA in 2015 after meeting on the set of comedy The Rum Diary.
But they divorced two years later after Heard, who donated her £5.5million settlement to charity, accused Depp of abuse.
The case continues.
If you are affected by domestic abuse, please call the National Domestic Abuse Helpline on 0808 2000 247
Source: Read Full Article