Arsenal ace Sead Kolasinac’s wife held by police at airport for bringing a stun gun into the UK – The Sun

THE Wag held for bringing a stun gun into the UK was the wife of Arsenal’s Sead Kolasinac.

Anxious Bella Kolasinac, 27, bought the weapon for ­protection following a knife attack on her husband and Gunners team-mate Mesut Ozil in the street last year.


Security fears saw her flee to Germany soon after and she obtained a legal permit there to carry an “electro shocker”.

But she did not realise the powerful device was illegal in Britain — and yesterday The Sun told how she was held by Border Force officers at London Biggin Hill Airport when it was found in her luggage.

Bella sobbed she had bought the device for self- defence and said she had sought permission to import it.

'MISUNDERSTANDING'

She could have been jailed for six months for importing a banned weapon but was let off with a caution after the flight from Frankfurt on Sunday.

A spokesman for Kolasinac, 26, said: “It was all a misunderstanding. The electro shocker was still in its packaging and didn’t have any batteries.

“Bella was able to prove she sent emails to the flight operators to make sure she could import it.

“Unfortunately, she was in the air with her phone off when she received an email saying the device was illegal.



“The airline had informed customs officers that she had the shocker before the plane landed.

“She didn’t declare it because she didn’t think she had done anything wrong. These devices can be carried legally in a bag in ­Germany if the owner has a permit.

"She’s obviously very ­security conscious after what happened to Sead and Mesut.”

German-born defender Kola­sinac bravely tackled two ­helmeted robbers who pounced on Ozil’s Mercedes 4×4 in ­Golders Green, North London, last July.

The unarmed player suffered slight cuts as he stood up to one of the thugs, who was armed with a foot-long spike.

Both attackers admitted robbery and one got ten years’ jail.

An Arsenal official said of the stun gun: “This is a private matter and we will not be commenting.”

Kolasinac’s spokesman denied a cosh was also in Bella’s baggage.


Source: Read Full Article

Chelsea ace Callum Hudson-Odoi arrested after 4am row with glamour model while breaching lockdown with ambulance called – The Sun

ENGLAND star Callum Hudson-Odoi was arrested on Sunday while breaching lockdown at 4am with a model he had met online.

Officers went to the 19-year-old Chelsea ace’s West London penthouse after a woman rang police and an ambulance.

⚠️ Read our coronavirus in sport live blog for the latest news & updates


He was released on bail in the early hours of the morning by police.

Hudson-Odoi, who has had coronavirus, is said to have asked the woman to visit him wearing lingerie.

It is believed the 19-year-old made contact with the woman on social media on Saturday before inviting her to his penthouse.

Chelsea winger Hudson-Odoi and the model are said to have exchanged flirty messages that hinted at having “fun” together.

The woman showed him a selection of photographs of herself in raunchy outfits.

Hudson-Odoi, who tested positive for Covid-19 in March, is thought to have sent a car to collect her for a trip across the capital to his West London home.

But a woman later called for an ambulance and the police.

She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

A neighbour of Hudson-Odoi’s said the model had arrived at the building about 8pm on Saturday, adding: “She looked very glamorous, like the sort of girl you’d see on Love Island.

“She had very posh Louis Vuitton luggage with her.”

The neighbour added: “The place has been crawling with police.

“A spa area on the roof has been taped off but I’ve no idea if that’s the same incident.”

Another resident said: “There have been a few gatherings happening but we didn’t know quite who was responsible.

“There are a couple of footballers in the building — but in the early hours of last night it all kicked off and the police were called.”


Paramedics attended early Sunday alongside the police officers who arrested the footballer. The model was taken to hospital after complaining of feeling unwell.

Police were later seen at the apartment building interviewing concierge staff.

A further five officers arrived at around 2.30pm in an apparent search operation.

The Metropolitan Police said: “Police and London Ambulance Service were called at 03.53hrs on Sunday 17 May to a report of an unwell woman.”

The Met said a woman was taken to hospital and a man, who was arrested at the scene, remained in police custody.

The incident comes days after The Sun revealed that a different Premier League star had been accused of breaking the lockdown by attending a sex party in Paris.


Hudson-Odoi has been described as “a world-class player” by Chelsea manager Frank Lampard. He is the latest big-name footballer to be caught breaching lockdown regulations.

Fellow England star Kyle Walker is facing disciplinary action from his club Manchester City for paying two prostitutes to visit him at his home.

Walker and a friend paid escort Louise McNamara and a 24-year-old Brazilian woman £2,200 for a sex party, a clear breach of social ­distancing guidelines.

The defender later apologised for “letting down” fans and family. Manchester City have begun a disciplinary procedure.

Aston Villa captain Jack Grealish was fined by his club for visiting a friend. And Everton striker Oumar Niasse was labelled “a disgrace” by police after he was caught out driving with three friends during the lockdown in March.

English football hopes to be back up and running behind closed doors soon, with plans to finish the domestic season this summer.

League officials and several top figures are keen to follow in the footsteps of Germany’s top flight Bundesliga, which returned to action at the weekend. But players’ groups have raised safety concerns.

Hudson-Odoi’s Chelsea team-mate Willian is among those reluctant to agree to Project Restart.

He said: “Honestly, from what I can see, a lot of players, the majority, I’d say, are uncomfortable with the idea of returning right now. We’re really keen to return, we really miss playing and doing what we love.

“But it needs to be safe for us. That’s how we’re looking at it.

“So right now, players don’t feel comfortable with the idea of returning until it’s totally safe to do so.”

Source: Read Full Article

Tottenham eye Valencia ace Geoffrey Kondogbia as Mourinho looks for midfield transfer recruits – The Sun

TOTTENHAM are reportedly eyeing Valencia’s Geoffrey Kondogbia to boost their midfield this summer.

Sky Sports claims Jose Mourinho is unhappy with his current options in the centre of the park.

And Kondogbia could bring some much-needed steel with Spurs' record signing Tanguy Ndombele yet to make an impact in his debut season.

The French star, 23, arrived from Lyon for around £63million last summer but has scored just twice in 27 matches.

Ndombele was publicly blasted by Mourinho after a dismal 45 minutes in the recent draw against Burnley.

And he now faces being shunted out of the first team by compatriot and Valencia enforcer Kondogbia.

Source: Read Full Article

Tennis ace Nick Kyrgios fuels relationship rumours with stunning Russian Anna Kalinskaya after being snapped together – The Sun

TENNIS bad boy Nick Kyrgios looks like he has found love off the court with stunning Russian player Anna Kalinskaya.

The beauty, 21, posted a photo of herself with the 24-year-old Australian star at an LA Lakers basketball game in Los Angeles on Tuesday in which they looked to be holding hands.



Kalinskaya – who is 112th in the world – and Kyrgios both wore NBA jerseys as they took in the game from way up in the stands, with glamorous Kalinskaya writing: "Who is your favourite team?"

Rumours the pair could be a couple went into overdrive when Kyrgios was seen kissing her on the head while sharing a taco in Mexico last month, where both had been playing in the Mexican Open.

Kyrgios said he "couldn't give a f***" that he was booed after he pulled out of the event with an injured wrist.

After receiving attention from the trainer and dropping the opening set 6-3 in 32 minutes, defending champion Kyrgios could not carry on and shook hands while clearly in pain.




But those watching were not exactly sympathetic as they booed him from the stands.

But Kyrgios lived up his reputation in the press conference as he took aim at the crowd.

The world No 40 said: "I couldn’t give a f***. I literally couldn’t give a f***. I'm not healthy. I tried to come here, I tried to play.

"I've been doing media here, and helping out. I tried to play, I tried to give the fans a little bit of tennis.

"And then they're disrespectful. I literally couldn't give a f***."

Neither Kyrgios nor Kalinskaya have confirmed if they are a couple.

But their social media activity suggests they are dating.

Last August, Kyrgios cheered her on at the Citi Open in Washington.

He previously dated Croatian-Australian tennis star Ajla Tomljanovic for about two years before their relationship ended in 2017.

Source: Read Full Article