LUTON TOWN host Liverpool in Sunday's Premier League showdown at Kenilworth Road.
And our betting experts have selected a #PickYourPunt acca for the contest, which has been boosted to a generous 14/1 by our partners at Betfred.
Wait… there's more. New Betfred customers who register an account and stake a tenner will receive £30 in free bets plus an extra £10 to spend at the casino!
Betfred: Get £40 welcome bonus – CLAIM HERE*
How to claim…
- Visit the Betfred website using this link HERE*
- Customers must register using the Promo Code: WELCOME40 and deposit a minimum of £10
- With your very first bet, place £10 or more on Luton Town vs Liverpool at minimum odds of Evens
- Customer’s first bet must be settled within seven days of registration in order to qualify for the promotion
- After your first bet is settled, Betfred will credit your account with £30 in free bets and another £10 to spend in the casino!
BETFRED: GET £40 IN BONUSES*
Luton Town vs Liverpool
Our #PickYourPunt selections: Liverpool clean sheet, Mohamed Salah and Dominik Szoboszlai to score, under 49.5 booking points at 14/1 with Betfred – CLAIM HERE
Here's why we've picked those selections…
- Liverpool clean sheet: Liverpool's last two Premier League matches have seen them keep clean sheets against Everton and Nottingham Forest. They've given up just 13 efforts on target in their last four games, while Luton have had the fewest shots on target in the division this season (22).
- Dominik Szoboszlai anytime goalscorer: Dominik Szoboszlai cashed in with two assists last weekend, and a third goal of the season can't be too far away. Only Mohamed Salah and Darwin Nunez have had more efforts on goal than the Hungarian (21), who has an xG of 0.76.
- Mohamed Salah to score: The Egyptian, 31, is firing them in for fun at the moment. He's netted six goals in his last five games for Liverpool, including two braces. He's also on penalties and no Liverpool player can better his 33 efforts on target and shot every 26.1 minutes.
- Under 49.5 booking points: Neither side have seen many bookings this season. In fact, only two sides have received less than Luton's 17 in ten outings. Both rank in the bottom five for cautions this season and we think there will be a maximum of four yellow cards this weekend.
Add our 14/1 selections straight to your bet slip HERE
You’re in control with PickYourPunt, create and customize your own unique bets.
Go to any qualifying event and click the #PickYourPunt tab, here you will find the current selection of available bets. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, simply tweet @Betfred with your bet along with #PickYourPunt.
Our PickYourPunt builder covers all the major football leagues from around the world, enabling you to build your bet and get your price instantly. So, if you fancy Liverpool to win, with 10 or more corners and Salah to score from outside the box, open the builder and build the bet yourself.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.
Source: Read Full Article